This online course in digital marketing strategy is the result of a unique partnership between an elite UK university business school and digital marketing practitioners who provide expert insight on current industry best practice strategic thinking and tactical approaches.
How You’ll Learn
This engaging transfer of knowledge is presented in a variety of formats including screen capture with voice over ‘walk through’ demonstrations allowing students to watch as digital marketing professionals “go to work”, using tools to review websites, research markets, dissect campaigns demonstrating best practice strategic thinking, tactics and more.
- Adopt a global view of current digital marketing concepts and best practice
- Available entirely online, no physical attendance required
- Over 20 hours of video and reading materials
- Delivered in a ‘micro-learning’ video-led format
- Participants self-check their learning through interactive quizzes
- Progress at your own pace and at times that suits work and family commitments
The course takes you through the key concepts, without the technical and mathematical jargon that you find in typical Blockchain courses, and examines real life ‘use cases’ through the lens of Value Innovation modelling.
The combination of a deeper understanding of key Blockchain features, together with a value-focused approach to strategy, will improve confidence in decision making, especially when dealing with technical experts and suppliers.
What You Will Learn
- What Blockchain is and its potential Global impact
- Key concepts such as: Smart Contracts, Decentralization, Consensus, Trust
- A Value Innovation approach to recognizing Blockchain opportunities
- How, and where, organizations are using it
- Increased confidence to engage with ‘experts’ and technical suppliers
- An informed opinion on this exciting, and developing, technology
Certificate of completion awarded by Edinburgh Business School | Herriot-Watt University
The Climate Solutions courses, authored by our partners the Royal Scottish Geographical Society (RSGS), are aimed at time poor managers offering an easy and efficient way of understanding the challenges presented by climate change.
Critically, the Core Programme will explain a range of solutions, and the associated opportunities and challenges, so participants can consider how to respond appropriately. Four online modules will short-cut vast amounts of literature and learning, providing a good basic understanding of, and confidence in, the science, and focusing on the minimum essential information needed to respond. Delivered fully online the course prepares participants to create a climate solutions plan for their organisation.
The Climate Solutions Accelerator consists of one online module and summarises the key themes of the core programme. Participants are awarded a certificate of completion by RSGS.