Awarded by: The University of Aberdeen
Assessment: 5 ‘taught’ modules and a final consultancy-based project module
- Delivered fully online
- All modules are 30cu, each equating to 300 learning hours (reading, research, activities and assignment preparation)
- Pg Cert. Digital Marketing Leadership
Pg Dip. Digital Marketing Leadership
MSc in Digital Marketing Leadership
- Programme length 2-4 years (online)
- Entry requirements:
- An honours degree from a UK University (or equivalent qualification from a recognised institution for those with non-UK qualifications)
- Or, substantial industry experience and a portfolio of training / achievement (applications will be considered on an individual basis)
- Option to attend graduation at the university (subject to visa eligibility)
Postgraduate Certificate (Modules 1 & 2) £3,250
Postgraduate Diploma (Modules 3 & 4) £3,250
Masters Award (Modules 5 & 6) £3,250
Students are encouraged to deliver a business-led approach to digital marketing, confident with current tools, tactics, techniques and analysis and combined with an ability to influence at the highest level.
The inspiration behind the programme was to develop a new breed of digital marketing leaders – individuals with a powerful combination of true digital know-how combined with strategic thinking.
There is lots more information on the degree, what you will study and the application process on the main University of Aberdeen website.